Recommended Fee Schedule
- Fee Schedule as of January 1, 2018
- From The Psychologist Association of Alberta, Which is Followed by ReSolution Services
- Based On a 50-Minute Session
Service Per Session
- Individual Therapy/Assessment - $200.00
- Couple/Family Therapy/Assessment - $200.00
- Group Therapy (per Person) - $60.00
- Custody/Access and Legal/Forensic Assessment - $350.00
- Expert Witness Testimony (Half Day Minimum Fee) - $1200.00
- Expert Witness Testimony (Full Day Minimum Fee) - $2400.00
- Consultation/Corporate Services (Half Day) - $900.00
- Consultation/Corporate Services (Full Day) - $1800.00
Report writing, telephone consultation, letters, and form completion is billed at the rate of the service
being provided. Billing can also be assessed in 10-minute increments for services done outside the therapy hour such as phone calls and letters. These will be calculated at one-fifth the hourly rate for every 10 minutes. Incremental billings are also appropriate for services provided beyond a 50-minute session.
This fee schedule is a guideline and reflects a fair fee for service consistent with the qualifications of registered psychologists. All fees are payable by Master Card, Visa, cheque, and cash. Cheque are payable to Creekside Psychology LTD. Psychologists do not charge GST for their professional services, and many third-party insurance companies cover psychological services fees.